Re: Running a command in background inside spec file

On Sat, 8 Aug 2009, Mike A. Harris wrote:

OP:
how can I run a command in background inside spec file?

I can't help but wonder what a good valid usage case of this is however

firing up a newly compiled local database server, for testing a newly compiled client comes to mind

-- Russ herrold