Re: enigmail for F-11's thunderbird ?

Le 10/08/2009 17:27, Bill McGonigle a écrit :
> On 08/10/2009 08:50 AM, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
>> Why is thunderbird-enigmail in rpfusion-free rather than fedora proper?
>
> As currently constructed, enigmail's SRPM requires the entire
> Thunderbird source.
>
> I speculated here last week that perhaps we need a thunderbird-devel
> package, but I don't know enough to qualify that.

Yes, that's the solution used on debian.

But we also need to patch some files in the sources tree

1 in 2.x which solves a build break non-i386 build....
1 in 3.x which solves a build break ppc64 build...

The really simplest solution will be to build enigmail "with"
thunderbird (as a subpackage). But this seems not aceptable.

+

P.S. but rpmfusion-free is really a "mandatory" repo ;)