Re: soname number bump for audit-libs

On Mon, 2009-08-10 at 12:32 -0400, Steve Grubb wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wanted to let everyone know that I will be pushing audit-2.0 into rawhide in
> the next day or two. It will change the version number of libaudit. The
> following packages are known to have dependencies on audit-libs:

I would strongly prefer that this wait until after the Alpha freeze is
over.  Otherwise we'll have a huge pile of things to track and tag
should we need an updated build of anything on that list for an Alpha
blocker.  Anaconda being on that list makes this a very real
possibility.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!