Re: soname number bump for audit-libs

On Monday 10 August 2009 02:02:47 pm Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> SG> It would have been in before feature freeze if sc-audit hadn't
> SG> gotten stuck in package review.
>
> A couple of points here, since you seem to be blaming the review
> process for the lateness of this package:
>
> Submitting a new package request and expecting it to be reviewed in
> under a week is simply not reasonable.

I was doing the package review and someone else took it from me. I knew the
deadline and that we were splitting sc-audit into its own package during this
release. The person that took the review from me seemed to be interested in it
and Mirek created a new package real fast. There just wasn't follow up after
the new package was created. I could have taken the package review back, I
suppose. But I didn't want to seem rude.

-Steve