Re: soname number bump for audit-libs

SG> I was doing the package review and someone else took it from me.

You had it assigned to yourself with the fedora-review flag set?

Looking at https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_activity.cgi?id=514602, it
seems that it was assigned to you but the flag was not set.  I certainly
would have asked before taking the review in that case; I can't say why
Jochen didn't but you're certainly welcome to ask him.  Were I you, I
also would have just taken the review back, especially after Jochen
failed to reply to the updated package in comment 5.

 - J<