Re: Fedora 12 Features Proposed for Removal

On 08/10/2009 08:48 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
Ralf Corsepius wrote:
I am applying this approach to several of my Fedora packages (some of
which I know to suffer from such issues, e.g. Coin2), fixed some
packages (owned by others) this way, which had failed during the
F11-mass-rebuild, exactly because of such issues.

I'd be pretty pissed off if you "fixed" one of my packages that way,  instead
of addressing the real issue (that rerunning the current autotools fails).

Thanks for providing evidence for you not having understood the problems.

Also, thank you for you crossposting to a newgroup in replies list postings.