Re: Fedora 12 Features Proposed for Removal

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> Also, thank you for you crossposting to a newgroup in replies list
> postings.

That newsgroup is the Gmane gateway to this very list. Blame Gmane for not
properly translating the Reply-to when injecting messages to the mailing
list.

But I'm sorry, I'm not going to litter my inbox with 100+ messages a day.
NNTP just works.

        Kevin Kofler