2009-08-13: Fedora 12 Test Day - NetworkManager

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Aug 12 18:40:49 UTC 2009

> On Wed, 2009-08-12 at 16:20 +0100, Quentin Armitage wrote:
> > On Tue, 2009-08-11 at 16:19 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > > Yes, folks, it's that time of year again - Test Day time! The first main
> > > cycle Test Day[1] of the Fedora 12 cycle is happening on Thursday, and
> > > it's all about...NetworkManager.
> > >
> > > [1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-08-13_NetworkManager
> > > [2]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_use_IRC
> > >

> > The Live Images referenced at [1] above seem to have disappeared.

> Sorry, I had no idea somebody else was referring to them. Next time,
> kindly tell me if you want to reuse something that I put up with the
> explicit warning that it will be removed shortly after the test day that
> it was intended for...

We've always just left the images up for a while for previous main track
Test Day events before, in case we want to re-use them for any purpose.
It's generally handy to have a recent Rawhide live CD image lying around
(I've referred to them in bug reports and stuff as well). Didn't occur
to me that you didn't know about this - sorry. There's a newer build
available elsewhere anyway, so you don't need to put it back up.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey