Re: Epiphany effectively orphaned

On 08/12/2009 11:29 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
In the course of doing a bug report on Epiphany, it's come up that
Epiphany is effectively orphaned:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/epiphany

it is owned by gecko-maint, but since it's now based on Webkit, that
makes no sense, and I see no reason to expect the Gecko maintainers
group to care about Epiphany.

I wouldn't say it's orphaned, but perhaps we probably should change the owner on it. For what its worth, the gecko group has done some WebKit related work in the not-so-distant past.