Updates lacking descriptions

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 08:26:31 UTC 2009

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 04:56:55 +0000 (UTC), Jesse wrote:

> And, what can I do to help get descriptions added for the 4 updates
> I mentioned?

If you can't get the submitter of the updates to add descriptions, in the
future it may need a separate team of community volunteers who get an
"Edit Description" capability for the Fedora Updates System.

> How can I find contact info for the submitters of those updates, or
> is there someone else who can add descriptions?

packagename-owner AT fedoraproject DOT org
where "packagename" is to be replaced with the src.rpm %{name}.

Alternatively, click the Builds link to visit koji, then notice
the Fedora username of the person who did the build -- it can be
different from the last person that added something to the package
%changelog, however.