Re: Updates lacking descriptions

2009/8/13 Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org>:
> There is a difference between the changelog and the bodhi update
> information. The latter also covers software changes.

The people on this mailing list know what a ChangeLog is, and how to
read one. These people (real people, not geeks) do not know what a
ChangeLog is: http://www.packagekit.org/pk-profiles.html

Like somebody else said in the discussion, just because we are
amateurs doesn't mean we can't look professional. If we want to say
"Linux is ready for end users" we need to get out of the geek mindset.

Richard.