Re: naive live USB question

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 12:12:35PM +0100, psmith wrote:

> jeez when i brought up the idea of fedora using hybrid iso's a few
> months back i was basically lambasted by most on this list, now all of a
> sudden it's a new F12 feature? wtf???

I am not sure, what the right word is, but there seem to be unfounded(?)
criticism every now and then on this list, which is best to ignore or to
disprove, depending on whether the people who would actually work on the
projects in question listen to it or not. Nevertheless, Jeremy Katz,
afaik the main developer of the livecd tools, was positive about your
suggestion back then:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-April/msg00698.html

Regards
Till