Updates lacking descriptions

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Aug 14 05:32:25 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-08-14 at 05:41 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> I strongly think Fedora would be better without Rahul and Kevin, two
> persons I have learned to be doing a good job on certain subjects, but
> to be a miscast on certain jobs and failure of the system in Fedora.

I strongly feel that Fedora would be better without this negative
attitude, and the appearance that this kind of attitude is tolerated.
It's not.  Your continued poisonous and rude attitude on these lists
have gone unchecked for far too long.  Please keep it in check, or spend
some time somewhere else.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!