Re: Updates lacking descriptions

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009, Thomas Janssen wrote:

2009/8/14 Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de>:
On 08/14/2009 07:32 AM, Jesse Keating wrote:
On Fri, 2009-08-14 at 05:41 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
I strongly think Fedora would be better without Rahul and Kevin, two
persons I have learned to be doing a good job on certain subjects, but
to be a miscast on certain jobs and failure of the system in Fedora.

I strongly feel that Fedora would be better without this negative
attitude, and the appearance that this kind of attitude is tolerated.

First of all I do not consider my answers to be rude, but to be "open". OK,
I might not always be using the correct wording (I am not a native English
speaker) and phrases people from the US might consider "appropriate phrases"
(German is a much direct language than US-English) - My appologies for that.

Erm.. I'm German as well, and what you wrote in this thread (and other
stuff you wrote on this list) *is* rude. Do not try to excuse your
behavior with "you're German". You do a lot of discredit to the other
Germans on this list with it.

this thread is now closed.

-sv