Re: F12 to require "i686", but which CPUs do not qualify?

Not Bill, but from my understanding, SSE2 was originally going to be required and that question must have been presented and answered at that point. Once the main page got updated after discussion, the original questions that no longer apply have not been removed.

2009/8/14 Tony Nelson

That doesn't actually quite say about SSE2, but at
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:Features/F12X86Support>:

> _Bill Nottingham_ Once a set has been decided on, this should be
> pretty trivial. With respect to the proposal, 'grep sse2 /proc/
> cpuinfo' should work.

Bill?