Re: Last call for talking points - what makes you excited about F12?

(http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-marketing-tasks.html)

(Feel free to push back if this schedule sounds unreasonable, btw; it
probably could use some patches for the next cycle in terms of having
more time for getting dev feedback.)

The schedule itself might have been fine but it still looks rather early
to me. If you want to collect feedback from developers, one day is
definitely not going to be enough. Atleast three days or so needs to be
provided and you usually need more than one reminder to get as much
feedback as you can. Otherwise you are going to end up with a rather
small list which is not meaningful.

Yep. I agree completely - time for developer/admin feedback isn't built into the marketing schedule, but should be.

I'll make sure this gets changed for F13. (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:Marketing_F12_schedule) Thanks for the feedback on feedback. :)

--Mel