Orphaning some packages

I am orphaning the following packages -- some of them because I no longer use them, some of them because of the packaging overhead.

Mono (Banshee dependencies)
ipod-sharp libipoddevice
podsleuth

Others:
Io-language
pidgin-rhythmbox

On these other packages, I'm reducing my involvement to being co-maintainer, and new package owners are already selected when ownership was released:
banshee [spot]
waf [thm]

Best regards,

--