Re: Build requirements for threaded code?

Tom Lane writes:

This might be a stupid question, but: what compile and link options
are necessary nowadays for multithreaded code?  I see various references
to -pthread and -lpthread, but it's hard to be sure what's
authoritative.

Just -lpthread does the trick for me. The -pthread option is needed on other platform, not Linux.