Firmware licence question

I very want see this driver in Fedora:
http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/dkms-tiacx/
This is free and even packaged, so no problem there...
May be except what it dkms? But it have not kernel modules (I known what it is not permitted) and built automatically on install phase.

But it depend on http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/acx111-firmware/ and http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/acx100-firmware/ binary firmware images.

So, I want maintain all this packages in Fedora. Main question - it is permitted? It will not be blocked as FE-legal?

With best wishes, Pavel Alexeev aka Pahan-Hubbitus.