Re: Firmware licence question

Thank you for the answers.

20.08.2009 16:50, Josh Boyer wrote:
Fedora does not allow stand-alone kernel module packages.  This would need
to be included in the kernel RPM itself.  The best way to get that to happen
is to get the driver into the upstream kernel.
Yes, but not I developer of it. Additionaly it is outdated hardware, as I can understand...

Unless you can find the actual license for the firmware in question, those
packages don't look acceptable to me.
I'm not found any License mention. So, I'll ask it in acx100 mailing list.