Re: Broken dependencies in Fedora 11 - 2009-08-20

I maintain beagle, and although I did add the Excludes directive to it, the reason I haven't pushed the update is because it doesn't actually fix anything other than prevent that annoying email from being sent out.

Besides, beagle worked fine for PPC64 users on Fedora 11 at some point.

--
Ing. Juan M. Rodriguez Moreno
Desarrollador de Sistemas Abiertos