Re: TeX Live 2009 for Fedora

2009/8/20 Mary Ellen Foster <mefoster gmail com>:
> What's up with xetex? The package is named texlive-xetex.ARCH, and it
> seems to depend on a package called "texlive-xetex" which isn't
> provided in the new repository, and therefore pulls in the whole old
> version of texlive from the core repository again ...

Sorry, never mind -- looks like it has an unversioned dependency or
something, texlive-xetex is in the new repo and once I excluded the
old repos it worked again. (Should obsolete teckit though ...)

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
ICCS, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.