Re: Orphaning SmartEiffel

Dne 19.8.2009 21:48, Gérard Milmeister wrote:
Hi,

Since the SmartEiffel project is quite dead (it hasn't had any release
since June 2007) and I cannot get it to compile on any of the current
Fedora releases, I am orphaning it.

...just for the record: I remember trying the build to work after the F11 mass rebuild for quite a time without success, so orphaning this seems the only reasonable thing to do atm, unfortunately.

Milos