Re: No more Alpha tag requests

Josh Boyer said the following on 08/20/2009 07:50 AM Pacific Time:
A general reminder.  As we are out of Alpha freeze now, that means we are not
taking tag requests for F12 Alpha any longer.  The package set for Alpha has
been finalized.

Thanks

josh

Does this mean the schedule should be updated to show the freeze ending and if so what day did it end? Right now we have it going through release day on August 25th.

How and where is it decided that the freeze has ended?

In the future could someone send out an announcement formally announcing that the freeze has ended? Forgive me if this was announced and I missed it.

Thanks,
John