Plan for tomorrow's (20090821) FESCo meeting

Apologies for the late agenda, I completely blanked out today :(.  The
following are the topics for tomorrow's meeting at 17:00UTC on
#fedora-meeting on freenode:

244	Reconsider Moblin Feature for Fedora 12
238	Can libvdpau go in Fedora?

For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket.  The
report of the agenda items can be found at
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor.

Thanks!
-Jon