Orphaning packages

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Fri Aug 21 20:49:57 UTC 2009

> You might not have gotten around to it, but it appears you only
> orphaned the devel branch of apachetop, wasn't sure if you want to
> continue to maintain the stable branches but no longer beyond that or
> completely orphan?

I'm not sure what the right way is. If you want to maintain it, I'll be
happy to orphan F10 and F11 too, I just thought that if no-one showed up I
could handle maintenance til F12.
I'll orphan them right now.

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
"If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete
themselves upon execution." -- Robert Sewell