Re: Orphaning packages

23.08.2009 02:15, Kevin Kofler wrote:
Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) wrote:
My point was different: I want use gwenview but don't always use
kdegrapics, wich have big size. So, I often use it in XFCE.

But packaging an obsolete standalone package which is no longer released
standalone by upstream and which conflicts with another package containing
the current version surely cannot be the solution, and the resulting file
conflicts are a violation of Fedora's guidelines.

Ok. I'll try ask maintainer of kdegraphics to split gwenview into separate package.