Re: fedora-pkgdb: make it discoverable on browser home page?

2009/8/23 Toshio Kuratomi <a badger gmail com>:
> On 08/23/2009 10:50 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>
>> Aren't we pitching Fedora Community interface as the end user facing
>> thing, going forward? It seems some of these features will overlap or
>> duplicate it.
>>
> It's possible.  The packagedb is going to be the backend for the Fedora
> Community Front end so it had to get written this summer so that work on
> the front-end can proceed.

Will all the functionality that Pkgdb offers[1] eventually be added to
pages like https://admin.fedoraproject.org/community/?package=0xFFFF#package_maintenance
so that the Pkgdb web front-end could be obsoleted?

[1] Orphaning, co-maintainership applications, etc

--
Mat Booth