Re: fedora-pkgdb: make it discoverable on browser home page?

I honestly threw that Firefox AddOn together in order to "scratch an
itch" that I had, I released it for general consumption because I was
hoping someone else could benefit. I honestly never sat down and
thought of user vs. developer implications of use or $other.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com