Re: Potential PackageKit improvement???

On Tue, 2009-08-25 at 22:38 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> I wrote:
>
> > Fixing Bodhi to not make that flag "stick" in the way it currently does
> > would probably be a good start, I'm going to file a bug in the Bodhi
> > tracker for that.
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/352
>
>         Kevin Kofler

It's sticky because if you happened to miss the one update that did
require a reboot, and you're going directly from stock to the latest
simple fix update, there is still the need for a reboot in there.  If
we're going to flag the need for a reboot, we likely have to flag it for
specific versions, eg if you are updating from foo < 2.1 then
needs-reboot, otherwise not.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!