Re: Potential PackageKit improvement???

On Aug 26, 2009, at 1:24 AM, Richard Hughes wrote:

2009/8/25 Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at>:
Richard Hughes wrote:
(but Bodhi / the metadata / PackageKit have no way of marking a restart of
only the session as recommended) for that kind of updates.

PackageKit detects if the process is running, and asks the user to
logout and log back in in this case.

So in my case, I'm running gnome, I get a kde update and was required to reboot because it was marked as needing a reboot, not a logout/ login? Is that erroneous? KDE required a system reboot?