Fwd: KDE login broken in rawhide

Hi,

Since about last week I can't login into KDE anymore using KDM.
The KDE splash screen appears, but after this xmessage pops up saying
~"can't start kded4" or something like that.

I've quite a number of KDE4 updates installed, but it still happens.
Has somebody else experienced this problem too? Does it need manual solving?

Thank you in advance, Clemens

PS: Sorry for the double-post, i sent this to fedora-list by accident.