Re: showing dependency trees

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> Are you suggesting that things are out of balance now?
> [...]
> Are you seriously suggesting expending the manpower at the
> distribution level to poke at which functional calls need to broken
> out into more libraries?

All I have suggested is that we should have a certain tool. Rahul Sundaram
described a way to check for unnecessary dependencies. I found that method
somewhat unwieldy and suggested that there should be a tool to make such a
check easier to do for those who want to do it. That's all. I don't understand
why you react as if I had claimed that Fedora's packaging is horribly broken.

Björn Persson