cpqarrayd for fedora 11 and 12

I have had to patch the code for cpqarrayd to get it working under Fedora 11. It was failing with a stack smashing exception. I have fixed this by replacing stack structures with dynamic allocation. Where should I send the patch ... the last development on this was in 2007 so it is probably not being maintained, although I will try to contact the author.

Howard.