Re: Page size pain / localisation / possible F13 feature

Alex Hudson wrote:

Living in a European milieu I generally prefer my page sizes to be set
to the likes of A4. One thing which keeps aggravating me is the myriad
places where I keep having to repeat to the computer my preference.

And then in Publican, you get A4 and it is a major pain to switch to letter. If you want something that isn't "approximately" A4 sized it gets to be a full-blown project.

Do we even have an inventory of places where page size matters? And then, are those that "get it right" actually using some standard source, or do they simply use a different default?

--McD