Policy on removing %changelog entries?

What is the policy regarding deletion of individual entries in the middle of %changelog?

A developer added a %changelog entry to each of my cloud daemons' packages, on the main fedora-cvs devel branch of each.

Then, a day or so later, after other %changelog entries had been added by me... the same developer removed one %changelog entry from the middle of %changelog, and added another entry at the top.

I thought the policy was to never delete %changelog entries, ever?

	Jeff