Fedora 12 early branch now available.

For those of you that wish to separate Fedora 12 stabalization work from
future development, we are now ready to process branch requests for
F-12.

If you branch your package early, builds from your new F-12 branch will
continue to go to the Fedora 12 targets.  dist-f12 for now, and
eventually dist-f12-updates-candidate.  Builds from devel/ will be sent
to dist-f13 and will be held for the Fedora 13 rawhide once we get
Fedora 12 out the door.

To request a branch, please continue to use the cvsadmin request method:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/CVSAdminProcedure

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!