Re: Page size pain / localisation / possible F13 feature

Caolán McNamara wrote:
> Well, FWIW there is the (rather weird) en_DK locale, which has
> YYYY-MM-YY dates (I think its the only locale where this is the default)

Assuming you meant YYYY-MM-DD, sv_SE has that:

[beorn hactar beorn]$ locale
LANG=sv_SE.utf8
LC_CTYPE="sv_SE.utf8"
LC_NUMERIC="sv_SE.utf8"
LC_TIME="sv_SE.utf8"
LC_COLLATE="sv_SE.utf8"
LC_MONETARY="sv_SE.utf8"
LC_MESSAGES="sv_SE.utf8"
LC_PAPER="sv_SE.utf8"
LC_NAME="sv_SE.utf8"
LC_ADDRESS="sv_SE.utf8"
LC_TELEPHONE="sv_SE.utf8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="sv_SE.utf8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="sv_SE.utf8"
LC_ALL=
[beorn hactar beorn]$ date +%x
2009-08-28

I don't think I have customized that because I have no idea how to do it. (If
I knew how, I'd fix the time format to get a colon in the clock in the Gnome
panel.)

Björn Persson