Re: cpqarrayd for fedora 11 and 12

Hi,

On 08/28/2009 09:13 AM, Howard Wilkinson wrote:

Is it really true that nobody else uses cpqarrayd? If so what do people
use to monitor the HP/Compaq hardware in the Proliant range of servers?

I'm using http://sourceforge.net/projects/cciss/files/cciss_vol_status/ for that purpose, with a cron job that checks it and sends a mail in case of a problem.

Note: take the CVS version for support of the latest controllers, I had a little mail exchange with an HP guy:

You can get the CVS version this way:

scameron zuul:~/testit$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous cciss cvs sourceforge net:/cvsroot/cciss
scameron zuul:~/testit$ cvs login
(just hit return when it asks for a password)
scameron zuul:~/testit$ cvs co cciss_vol_status

I suppose it's about time I made a new release of cciss_vol_status.

Steven