Re: Canon PIXMA MP190 drivers

On 08/29/2009 08:51 PM, Mike Chambers wrote:
Yes I know I should had done my research before buying, but wasn't sure
was gonna get it when I was at the store.  Anyway, got this printer,
plugged it in, was detected but said no drivers for it.  Any plans on
it, or way I can submit info from the CD to get them in?

Google found: http://software.canon-europe.com/software/0031327.asp

Canon's binary only RPMs. Beware, they are 32-bit only and may or may not work with the latest Fedora release and will probably break over time (new Fedora releases).