maven2 broken deps? (Re: rawhide report: 20090830 changes)

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Mon Aug 31 13:20:15 UTC 2009

* Alex Lancaster <alexl at users.sourceforge.net> [2009-08-31 04:21]:

> [...]
>
> A whole slew of broken deps caused by a new maven2 have been sitting
> in rawhide for about the last week with no attempted rebuilds to fix
> it.  Anybody know what's going on?

This was my fault.  Sorry.  I mistakenly added some versioned
dependencies on things that I have yet to have a chance to rebuild.  I
didn't notice it with my local builds and was progressing on the rest of
the work hoping to finish very soon.  It will be done this week but I
can untag the latest build if it's bothering people.

Andrew