fscanf problem in glibc shipped with latest F11 updates.

Hi dee Ho peeps.

I found out that after I updated my F11 a few days ago, fscanf started
missbehaving.

I filed a bug report in bugzilla. (bug 520414)

but since I have not heard anyone else yelling about this, I thought
that maybe this is my fault after all... Any suggestions how to verify
this?

(I do not need any help overcoming it, workaround is quite
straightforward for me - remove GNU extension usage. I just would like
to know if the bug is on my side.)

-Matti