Re: AucTeX dependencies and TeXLive 2009

2009/8/31 Jindrich Novy <jnovy redhat com>:
> Then installation of emacs-auctex runs without problems. So it seems
> like yum has a hard time to resolve both installation of emacs-auctex and
> obsoletion of dvipng in one transaction even though emacs-auctex
> contains unversioned Requires: to dvipng and texlive-dvipng should
> successfully obsolete it.

But doing installation that way, I end up with both installed:

tex-preview-11.85-8.fc11.noarch
texlive-preview-2009-11.84.13530.fc11.noarch

Is that intentional? Seems emacs-auctex requires 11.85, while your
package provides 11.84.

- Thomas

--
Thomas Moschny <thomas moschny gmail com>