Re: Packaging Request: Pure Data

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Mani A wrote:
> http://puredata.info/
>
> is not in the package database.
>
> >From the license POV, there are no problems.
>

> Best
>
> A. Mani

Hi,
Fernando at planetccrma was working on packaging a recent version of
puredata. I don't know the current status. There should be an older
version sitting in their repos. Transferring puredata to official
Fedora repos is tremendous amount of work. Last time I checked, the
SPEC file was a couple thousands of lines long and it was only for
32bit.

Orcan