new webkitgtk incremental release for F12

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 11 18:38:39 UTC 2009

There is currently a new incremental release to webkitgtk (the current
release in F12 is 1.1.15-3, latest is 1.1.15-4) and I wanted to shoot
out to the list to find out if there is anything that would need a new
build against webkitgtk if I were to build the latest as a potential
stable update for F12 (possibly pywebkitgtk and/or $other?).

I've done a scratch build and tested with Midori which has been a
positive experience so far, so if there are any other alternative web
browsers that use webkitgtk they should work as well against the new
build, but testing is always best.

Feedback welcome,
-Adam

--