Help wanted with dist-cvs to git conversion

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri Dec 18 17:18:12 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 04:35:07PM +0200, Debarshi Ray wrote:
> > What happens now? Not much I guess, as the list archive obfuscates email
> > [...]
> > that give you a feeling of accomplishment?
>
> Just trying to point out the futility of trying to avoid publishing
> your Fedora ID. It took me less than a minute to find it without
> asking any human. One might even put up a web page with your Fedora
> email address all over it.

He did not wrote about his Fedora ID, but about publishing the e-mail
address not obfuscated. Also he clearly stated that he wishes that
nobody publishes it obfuscated. If you just want to point out, that you
can research the address, you still do not need to post it. For me it
was only rude behaviour.

Regards
Till