dist-git proof of concept phase 2 ready for testing

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Dec 18 23:31:49 UTC 2009

Phase two, write access with ACLs, is ready for testing.  Please not
that URLs have changed since my original announcement.

git clone ssh://[fedoraaccount@]pkgs.fedoraproject.org/<package>

will get you a cone via ssh, in which you can git pull and git push.

The repos are the same from phase1, although I've done a few commits
here and there to test things.  They are not tied to the CVS repos, so
changes you make here are truly throw away.

Please test cloning and writing to packages and branches of packages
that you would normally have write access to, or normally would /not/
have write access to.  I'm interested in seeing both of those cases
tried.

Thanks again for your help in this project!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!