Re: Compiler flags: upstream or Fedora ?

> Let me get this straight, you asked upstream about this and that's what they
> said?  Any pointers/references?

No, I did not ask upstream. It's just that they dont wan't people
building their software to mess up their "carefully selected options".
Since they used env vars before and reverted from that, I assume they
have a good reason to.

But maybe that's too much assuming, I'll just ask them directly.

Thanks to both of you.

Aurélien
--
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard jabber fr
Go away or I will replace you with a very small shell script