Re: Fedora tested in c't: grub missing feature

Would that lead to some kind of hierarchy like:

fedoras grub:
	-> kernel x.yy.z
	-> kernel a.bb.d
	-> Windows
	-> OpenSUSE
 	-> Ubuntu

Where OpenSUSE and Ubuntu link to their own grub (or whatever)?

If thats it, it sounds sane to me. What would be needed? I guess one
could iterate over all bootable partitions and add them to our own
bootloader. That would not _need_ any interaction with any other distro,
but if they could adopt that mechanism, the above tree would become
navigable as OpenSUSEs grub could link back to fedoras, right?