Re: Jakub's Recommendations for ia32 Support

On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 12:11 -0500, Warren Togami wrote:

> If we go with i586.rpm's in Fedora, then redhat-rpm-config must be
> changed to include -mtune=generic for i586, currently it has that tuning
> only for i386 and i686.

Sure. I can do that. But one question...does it really matter all that
much to change builds for IA32 at this point? Really? Surely by the time
people are done complaining about whatever they don't like with this,
it'll be dead.

I probably missed some big discussion about this :)

Jon.